View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #39
Auridan
**Active Duty**

Auridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgervais View Post
I've asked this before but I'm kinda confused because of the different answers I'm hearing but how long are the showers? About how long for each individual under the shower head? About how long is the process for the entire division?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cire View Post
If you want to know what it CAN be like.. at 6am, just into a freezing cold shower. Shower as fast as you can. Get out. Dry. Then come back in after you are dressed and dry down the entire shower with a towel.

You get to shower. You will not be in there long and you will get to use your own shower head - probably. Boot camp isn't day spa. If you have some homophobia about showering with 30 some naked people of the same sex, then grow up.
You might also want to practice shipboard showers, where the primary difference is water conservation. Get in, wet down as fast as possible, turn the water OFF. Scrub and all that, then turn the water back on just long enough to completely rinse.
Auridan is offline   Reply With Quote