View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #16
Lurch

Lurch is on a distinguished road

Also, not sure your physical capability, but if you can't beat the other recruits in the PRT....it will be very unlikely you will become RCPO. They want someone these guys literally have to follow....so when I would Max out my PRT and run circles around them on the track.......it would motivate them like none other for R-POC to run a 8:55 on his run. And the RDC's knew it..because in a 900 we PT'd in Freedom Hall by ourselves, quite a bit...so the RDC's would always challenge me in a race or some other jazz and if I lost we would get the royal treatment of a puddle of sweat lol. But needless to say I never lost. So that is another big factor, that and your academics..I also graduated with the highest average in my division, and only 2 other recruits beat me out of the highest out of my push. So, if you can't literally, lead from the front.....in every aspect that RTC has to give you...you won't be RCPO very long...or atleast thats the vibe I got from 900 RCPO's as we congregated alot for graduation practices, drills in Midway, and practicing marching stuff in our compartments with one another.
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote