View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
warehimer33

warehimer33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prop827 View Post
As I recall (bearing in mind its been a long time for me, and they do change the test versions fairly regularly) Some questions I believe provide formulas, but basic ones usually will not. In general, if you know a little about basic physics you can figure it out even without a formula just using basic stuff like Newtons 3 laws and such things. Don't sweat knowing a million formulas, but do understand how physics works (Gravity, action/reaction, things like that). If you understand the concepts, you won't need a formula, you can just figure one out. Like, they won't tell you Speed=Distance/Time, but they may ask you to calculate the average speed of a car that traveled 22 miles in 4.6 hours for example.
Okay, gotcha. I'll brush up on some more Physics, then. :p I only seem to remember velocity and Ohm's Triangle. haha Thanks for the information; I'm just freaking out over this test and it's probably not even as hard as I'm making it out to be.

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan
warehimer33 is offline   Reply With Quote