View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 09:48 AM   #343
tasteytots

tasteytots is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTT1(SW)Griffin View Post
Oh it's much more than "camping" haha

I promise you will contemplate your entire life in there, who you are, why you're doing this, and how much it's really worth to you.

/r
CTT1

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like quite the adventure and experience to truly test every aspect of your self.
Even after NACCS, and A school do a lot of people have a hard time adjusting physically or mentally or even possible both when it comes to SERE school then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTT1(SW)Griffin View Post
If you make it through however, you'll leave with what I can only describe as a PROFOUND new sense of what freedom means and the real sacrifice it takes to defend it.
This hits the spot. It truly makes me think of whats to come and how lucky we are to have the chances to make something of ourselves not just in the Navy or for the matter at hand any other branch of military(Navy is the best!!!).. but within ourselves to provide something greater for the next generation, sometimes it truly blows my mind and I am glad to be a part of this. All this said might be cheesy to others, but I am ready to make a difference!
tasteytots is offline   Reply With Quote