View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 09:12 PM   #340
austin_andres

austin_andres is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteytots View Post
That is cool I didn't know CT's actually are a part of NACCS, when do they usually leave or come to NACCS? AIRR is something that interests me, but talking to people and thinking about things I always seem to come back to AIRC. I have good PST scores. My ship date for AIRC is on the 23rd and do not want to wait any longer then I have too!!! I am pumped to go next week lol!

That is awesome man, congrats for graduating soon!!! While in NACCS, how do you get put into the Class leader, Assistant, and Cadence Caller roles? I am older age wise, I know they technically won't treat me any different but maybe I will have that advantage over some of the younger ones going through NACCS? As awesome as it would be to be placed onto a helo, not going to be the end of the world if I don't. Specially since AW has so many amazing options to go down!

What have you got placed into rating wise within AW?

Any information on the base in Norfolk?
I won't know my rating until i graduate, also a lot of us are going to be put on hold because it is taking forever to get security clearances... I am hoping for AWO, but all of aircrew looks pretty awesome so whatever i get ill be happy with. To get a leadership role you just need to be proactive and volunteer and then not mess up at all throughout school, its not too hard. I don't have any information on Norfolk, I have family there and they love it, but I have heard that most people don't really like it.
austin_andres is offline   Reply With Quote