Thread: 2015 IT's
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #24
ShotOfWSC
**Active Duty**

ShotOfWSC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHutch View Post
I chose this rate because i qualified and i thought it would be interesting, I have no experience in this field whatsoever. I was wondering how difficult A school is going to be given i have no experience?
Being an IT is VERY interesting (great choice)!!! I always tell people that IT "A" school can be easy or hard depending on your motivation and interest levels. People who tend to be interested in certain topics usually do better in them. Some things can be confusing until you start to get the hang of it though. However, you don't really go too deep in depth with anything in "A" school anyway...you dig deeper in "C" school. That being said, difficulty depends on you. As long as you focus on class and get your study time in you'll be okay. If there is something you don't understand, stay for tutoring because there is a lot of information that will be thrown at you. You're not the first person to go into the rate with no experience and you definitely won't be the last. Good luck, you'll do fine!\

/R
IT2
ShotOfWSC is offline   Reply With Quote