Thread: Ctt questions
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:58 AM   #4
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
Thank you for the information and clearly those things up for me it is much appreciated.
From my understanding the p-8 will also be replacing the p-3 in the coming years. Would the p-8 be an aircraft a ctt would fly in?
Down the line there are going to be certain opportunities to go flying still, and that may include the P-8. But it's not something that's very fleshed out right now since the platform is still very new.

I also went ahead and spoke with some of our senior folks about getting your package in at A-school for aircrew. A lot of it will come down to timing; we want to make sure you'll have enough time to do the training pipeline and still have time to be a fully qualified and productive member here before we sundown. When you get a date for when you're shipping for boot and getting to A-school, let me know and we can talk further. If all that matches up ok, it's then on you to have very strong academics at A-school and great PRT scores.

If everything works out and you're down at Corry Station at the right time, let me know and I can get you in touch with the right people to get your package put together.

/r
CTT1