View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:21 PM   #168
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgraham0517 View Post
are the common places being stationed still san Antonio, Georgia, Hawaii, Norfolk and ft meade?
I can't answer that directly as it would violate OPSEC. Being this is a public forum that anyone can come read, saying what rates are going to what places, to do what things, is something you REALLY don't want to put on a public website.... Welcome to being a Spook and learning to never talk about anything specific haha What I want you to get out of that is that foreign intelligence is most likely watching these kinds of forums for specific information like that. So things like that are what I want you to keep in mind when posting something anywhere online (facebook, here, twitter, ect).

Where you get stationed just depends on your rate and where the Navy needs your specific skills at that time. As an R-brancher you're just as likely to be going to a ship anywhere in the fleet as you are to any of those places (or others).

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote