View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

The vast majority of fleet returnees at NACCS were some form of CT rating... my class alone had a CTT1 and CTR2... I personally knew two CTIs from other classes as well; one was a CTI1, and the other was a CTI3 fresh out of DLI. You would pick up orders to go to NACCS from DLI I believe, and would be assigned to a VQ or VPU squadron... VQ-1 is based out of NAS Whidbey Island in northern Washington... VPU squadrons are in a few locations... I'll leave it at that. As a CT, you would not re-class to an AW rating... you'd stay a CTI and just o though the Aircrew Candidate School portion of the pipeline before moving on to your squadron/command.

As far as what exactly you'd do as an Aircrew CTI... what little info I know, I can't discuss. I'd highly recommend it though if you're fit and determined enough for the NACCS curriculum. Let your instructor know when you get to Monterey that you're interested.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote