View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
BonzerAsp
**Active Duty**

BonzerAsp is on a distinguished road
Default Crossrating to AWF/FE

So my squadron is very low on FEs and they're actively looking for FE volunteers. There's a possibility of them making it mandatory for one of our shops too. Anyways, I'm currently seriously considering it. If I do, I have to go back to Pensacola to go through NACCS and possibly AWF school. Then SERE after that. What I'm wondering is what is NACCS like as a fleet returnee? I know we get to stay at the Echo barracks which exempts us from a lot of the BS that comes with normal NACCS barracks life. What is AWF school like? (Should be the same as any other Pensacola class right?) And what is SERE like? (What you're allowed to tell me at least.) I definitely need to work on my running and swimming more before I leave if I choose to go. All my aircrew friends said SERE sucks too lol

All in all, I'm just curious what the process is like normally and as a fleet returnee. I think it would be pretty fun as an FE here. They all seem to enjoy it.

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."
President George Washington

BonzerAsp is offline   Reply With Quote