Thread: EOD Tech
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #7
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blange94 View Post
I dont have anything to hide, but I know some people that would screw me over if they got interviewed. Can I get DQ'ed for that?
Completely depends on what they have to say. Generally, investigators have an "ex-girlfriend clause" that prohibits them from reporting unsubstantiated testimony from only one source. So, if one person says you do all the meth in the world and train al Qaeda in your attic... but nobody else corroborates that, it's not factored against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kforbs126 View Post
If you are losing weight just to make standards and aren't in top shape, I would worry about that more than the clearance. Most spec op guys are already in top shape for years before going into boot camp.
^ I'd agree with this... all NSW programs are extremely physically intense... I work with Aircrewmen who dropped from SO, SWCC, EOD, etc. and they're in very good shape... yet they weren't fit enough to make it through training.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote