Thread: Fellow ITs?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:03 AM   #13
Leon S. Winters

Leon S. Winters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silipino View Post
Just curious to see if there are any other ITs out there?
----

Perhaps some of us might see each other at "A" school; I already see one member already has the same ship date as I do. I'll be leaving June 12th this year. I know for a fact that IT trainees will be located in Pensacola, Florida in a subdivision called Correy Station; they'll be sanctioned with other AT (Aviation Technician?) trainees as well. Just by word of mouth I've heard that it is particularly more lenient than its counter subdivisions around the area. Do not quote me on that though because this could all be different when the time actually comes.

I would imagine if anyone had passion in high school, or attempted some semester hours at a college will be able to adapt to the "A" school we'll be attending. To be straight to the point, studying hours will be better than none what-so-ever; the book and its' questions allow a student to understand the lectures he/she will receive much more deeper.

----

What I am really curious about is; the opportunities and requirements for "C" school as an IT. Are there any deeper advancements in IT for "C" school to be available?

Sincerely,
Leonidus Schroeder Winters
Leon S. Winters is offline   Reply With Quote