View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #45
ScarletRose

ScarletRose is on a distinguished road

Thank you both for the answers!
I was kind of hoping government recognized holidays would all be included, blah. Oh well. So I guess it's safe to say I probably won't be seeing my family after PIR until Christmas unless they come down for a visit, eh?
I was telling my mom though that it'd probably be best if they took their vacation where they really want to go if the only reason to come to Charleston would be to see me considering the only "free time" I'll really have is liberty on the weekend and even then I probably ought to use at least part of it for extra study. During the week I don't see myself having but a few hours to actually leave base and do family stuff, plus there's a curfew...
How long does the holiday stand down last for?

I've been hearing a lot about the attrition rate, and I do have to admit I am a bit nervous. It's going to be weird being back in school after I've been out for so long, though I feel a little better seeing that a lot of other Nukes going in aren't necessarily straight out of high school either. I'm especially hoping I'll be able to pick up physics quickly, I never did take that subject.
ScarletRose is offline   Reply With Quote