View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 06:34 AM   #65
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm3 View Post
I have a question about the PT at NACCS. Right now, I'm in pretty good shape, and I feel as though I could finish all of the workouts you described. I also have five weeks until I ship, so I have time to work on it more. However, I know the PT in boot camp is meant to be pretty lax. I'm worried that after two months of not much activity, I won't be able to go straight into running a quick 3-5 miles without hurting myself. Do you have time to work up to it while you're waiting for class to start, or do you go straight into the harder workouts?
As long as you push yourself on the runs at RTC, you shouldn't find yourself falling too far behind. And when you get to NACCS, you should be in backlog for at least a month waiting to class-up... you'll spend the day going to the gym, working out, etc. You'll also be given a PST during INDOC, and they'll put you on PT-Hold and bring you back up to speed if you need it.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote