View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #19
Bingle

Bingle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmoogle View Post
I came here in Pensacola Sept. 29 as an AT-O. I just recently classed up for ATT (ATT > AWAT > STRAND) and it involves a shit ton of math. Hope you took physics and other math classes. Everything is taught on the computer, which sort of disappoints me. It's a shitty ass program, too.

Anyway, yeah I heard that strand PT is...deadly. I over exaggerate. lol. I'm sure you'll do fine as an AT/AE. I didn't even know I was an AT-O til I came here.

By the way, your rate is considered as an AIRMAN. Not seaman. Pensacola is a big drinking town. Just don't drink please. It's not worth being separated or whatever. It does get boring here after a while. Been here almost three months... Kind of sucks.
O stand PT isn't that that bad, it's not what most people make it out to be at least. It is harder than ATT PT but yeah. You should make it just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGB View Post
What is STRAND? ATT? AWAT? All I know about is the becoming AT or AE which I won't know until later.
ATT, AWATT, and strand are all different classes you will take while in a school. I'm uploading a packet with more info on them and more info on AT O level. It should be attached to this message.

Edit it won't upload to the site, uploading it to an external site for you to see it. http://view.samurajdata.se/psview.ph...ge=1&size=full

if you can't see it just let me know.
Bingle is offline   Reply With Quote