Thread: Inquiries
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
Leon S. Winters

Leon S. Winters is on a distinguished road
Default Inquiries

If an experienced IT of the Navy (or post-IT as well) could help me out it would be deeply appreciated. I'm curious to what some of the policies of "A" School (Pensacola, Florida - Correy Station) regarding the leniency of individual studies may be. I've had my own individual endeavors in web design/structure as well as graphic design; this requires a lot of internet freedom in my personal opinion. My particular questions are: How limiting is the internet access while in your dormitories? Are there restricted websites? Possibly a F.A.P. (Free-Access-Policy) policy that limits the amount of bandwidth you use through the day? Also what about curfew inside and outside of the dormitories?

These questions may be broad, but I believe it would relieve some stress of mine to understand see whether, or not I should even try to include my own personal passions with the Naval IT criteria we will need to study.

----

I do have college experience and I understand the importance in prioritizing what needs to be done now and later; an example being I know that the naval work must be over anything else.
Leon S. Winters is offline   Reply With Quote