View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
blindchicken11

blindchicken11 is on a distinguished road
Default What happens if you don't pass the run test?

My girlfriend is currently in bootcamp, but is stuck in the ship 04 division2444 for extra PT training because she hasn't been able to complete her running test. She passed her swim/pushups/situps/written tests on the first try. She's been over her run test by about 20+ seconds each time. She was upbeat when I talked to her, said she was exercising a lot and keeping up with the chiefs and RC's that have been pushing her. Running double the distance at least every day. However, she said this is her last week to pass it apparently? She's been in there for two weeks now, and this will be her third starting tomorrow. What happens if she doesn't pass her run test this time?

Edit: She got very down and I'm worried she's gonna lose motivation. Said it's been tough being surrounded by a lot of people that just want to quit.

Edit 2: Don't know if it makes a difference, but she got very sick for most of the time she was there with flu like symptoms. She spent a lot of time in whatever the sick place is, and had her sit out the few runs they did during normal PT. She got better the last regular week though.

Last edited by blindchicken11; 07-31-2016 at 02:04 PM.
blindchicken11 is offline   Reply With Quote