View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:47 AM   #11
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverdee90 View Post
So my son text me this morning, he has been cleared to head to Pensacola, he just now has to wait and find out when he leaves. He was asking me if when he gets to NAS Pensacola if he will start back over at Phase 1 or will he pick up where he is leaving off at Great Lakes? He had PIR 8/2115 and is almost up to Phase 3 at Great Lakes. He just bought a 19" tv last night and we took him his Playstation last night, will he be able to take that with him when he leaves or do we need to go and pick it up and ship it to him.... Thanks, excited for him that he can get started on his next journey.
It's deffinetly possible they bump him back down, but Hassino might know more about his specific situation. He's not a fleet returnee or anything so he shouldn't expect any special treatment compared to anyone else that shows up there from RTC.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote