Thread: Length of BC
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #3
CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie
**Active Duty**

CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to behold

This is how it works. Every Friday they need around 12 divisions to graduate. This is called a training group. If you are in the first division of your training group, then you are going to be there the longest. If you are like me, and was the last division of your training group, then you will have the shortest time in bootcamp. My time was 54 days. So that's only seven and a half weeks.

But, we had people that were ASMOed into our division that arrived at bootcamp a week before us but their graduation date didn't change because their previous division was in our training group.

The main difference between if you are the last division in your training group versus the first, is the time between battle stations and graduation. I did battle stations Monday night so that left us with nothing to do on Teusday, Wednesday, and Thursday besides graduation practice. But for the first division of the training group, they did battle stations the Thursday night before us, so they had a whole week of doing nothing. Which can get kind of boring.