View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #29
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhcom View Post
So, at MEPS they didn't check my teeth. My recruiter knew about my teeth condition and said that it's not problem. So, no paperwork about my teeth. I had 1 root canal. 1 dental flipper for front tooth. (I broke mine from falling from my bicycle when I was a child) I have 2 questions:

1) Since Navy/MEPS doesn't have anything written about my teeth, will it be a problem when I go to boot camp?
2) Will they let me wear dental flipper during boot camp? Will the dentist over there has problem with it.
For future reference, you should try to either: A.) Start a new thread, or B.) Search for one of the many preexisting dental threads already here... rather than post to a thread that's over 1.5 years old.

To answer your question, dental is almost always not a disqualifier... Recruits come in with straight f**ked-up mouths and spend almost 1/3 of bootcamp in dental appointments... but they still graduate. Regarding a flipper... I'm not sure what that is, but my educated guess would be not unless the dentist either approves it, or issues you one of their own.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote