Thread: Running
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #13
jonc2006

jonc2006 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auridan View Post
You'll PT a few times a week, either in-house or at Freedom Hall. In-house (in your compartment) will mean stretching, then a bunch of exercises in place in short intervals that ramp up (10 crunches, 6 push-ups, 12 flutter kicks, 6 wide-grip push-ups, 15 sit-ups, etc.), and then cooldown. Freedom Hall will be much the same, except the exercises will be traveling (cherry pickers, lunges, crossover side steps, and so on). In-house takes about half an hour. Freedom Hall takes longer, since you have to march there and back.

As I've said before, it is not all that challenging to get by. Nobody's going to come scream sweet nothings in your ear for doing exercises wrong, unless you're really spectacularly wrong. So if you want a challenge, do everything with your very best form and don't give yourself breaks in between.
That's not too bad. I was worried I would be spending the better part of the day exercising and end up being so sore the next day that I would feel it would be next to impossible to do anything else no matter how bad I wanted to do it.
jonc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote