View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
BubbaGumps64

BubbaGumps64 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0937 View Post
So, I ship in about two weeks, and I may have been a bit stupid and not studied my general orders. While I'm obviously cramming hard now... Aside from a ****ton of pushups, what am I looking at? Can you "fail" basic? How much time do I have once I'm there to learn them? As much information as possible is appreciated I know what it comes down to is "get to work and learn them ASAP", but I'd still rather be prepared for all situations.
Make sure that you know them before you get them. It's not required but it will make things a lot easier for you. You will be asked those during inspections and if you get it wrong it's a hit, which isn't good. Also, if you're on watch you will more then likely be asked about your general orders. But you will have about the first 2 weeks to study for the first test.

As for failing basic, that won't happen. But you can get ASMO, set back in training. Don't let that happen. Study for your tests, pass the PFA, and don't get into trouble and you won't be at risk for getting set back.
BubbaGumps64 is offline   Reply With Quote