Thread: Tips and Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #13
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etorres313 View Post
Would it more or less be the same situation beyond boot also. Right now i sport a mountain man beard just because of the the fact i hate shaving and the irritation that comes along with it unfortunately. But i do understand i wont have much choice
Invest in a good electric razor... I've had a Braun Series 7 for about 4 years now, and I can shave with it multiple times a day if needed without irritation. Generally, I'll only shave once in the morning and be fine... but if you work a full day and then have watch, you'll probably need to shave again. My record was 4 times in one day in Aircrew Candidate School... but that was because it was candidate school and they demanded perfection. You can generally tell the difference between someone with a 5 o'clock shadow, and someone who just didn't feel like shaving that morning...

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote