View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
NavyPrincess

NavyPrincess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhaun View Post
I'm honestly not exactly sure how it started because my div had the male house, but it was established as part of our standard inspectable procedures - toilet paper at 90 degrees, curtain tucked behind the hook, no drips in the sink etc. The RDCs have leeway on stuff like that - my div's RDCs and brother div's used to tell me different things on which way the knobs were supposed to be turned in the forward hold too.

Only when I moved to RCU and this rule wasn't implemented did I realize why our div did it that way . . . in RCU people used to hide behind the curtains and sleep or avoid PT sometimes.

I was the head PO in RCU for a short amount of time and I was always going in there and yelling at people to get out because they were trying to avoid pt, sleep... the one time we actually caught someone sleeping in the showers. Her excuse was that she was "icing her ankle and didnt want it to get all over the floor" when everyone else was doing it. RCU was horrible, we had females deficating on the bulkhead... I learned that day that it takes over 100 females, 5 hours to clean a head to RDC standards.