View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #8
cire

cire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Holcomb View Post
I have been involved in music for 6 years and have 3 years of performance marching under my belt. I was wondering what kinds of instruments do they take? I have most experience with Bass Clarinet.
I don't remember bass clarinets when I was in either, but I thought there were clarinets. I was in triple threat band as well.. 905 I think.. I don't remember.. but yeah there wasn't that much marching, but there is some.

In ITA school across the street I joined the base band there, we did a few parades out in town, and mainly just practiced on base every few days. It was pretty low key.. but a good thing about being in that base band was we had option to get comrats (food pay) instead of having to eat at the galley.. I think they call it BAS now. anyways, don't know if it's still like that.. but even if you don't go 900 division, you should look into the base band when you get to school.

Quote:
mack_it_nasty: my boyfriend wouldnt like that gee.
geeMA: the hell? you told me you were single. lol
mack_it_nasty: oh did i...
geeMA: i got trolled
cire is offline   Reply With Quote