View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

You can go to medical and tell them you want to stay FFD (Fit for Full Duty)... from my experience, they treated me much better and saw me quicker since I told them I wanted to stay FFD. If you go there with a sore throat or runny nose and ask them to put you SIQ, they're gonna treat you like a child... show up repeatedly and they're going to treat you like a malingerer and try to get you diagnosed with depression and sent home... saw it happen.

Everyone will get sick... part of RTC is learning that you can be sick and still perform. But, if you are hurting or legitimately sick, go to medical and get some medication... you'll have the Plan of the Day or can ask your Yeoman when a good time to go will be. The two times I went, I waited until it was PT or some class that I already knew and could miss an hour or two... then I told them I wanted to stay FFD and returned with meds and rejoined my division.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote