View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
GoodbyeBlueSky

GoodbyeBlueSky is on a distinguished road
Default Graduated and at DLI

Hey everyone, there's quite a few of these threads, but I figured I start one too.

I graduated boot on 4/19, and I've been in Monterey for a week now. I'll just list off a few things about my boot camp experience for now (mostly because my laptop battery is dangerously low on charge), and if anyone has any questions about those things and/or would like me to elaborate, I will.

- I went to boot out of shape. I failed my initial PFA by 1 pushup (I know...) and 1:10 on the run. I passed my second PFA no problem.
- I had a leg injury for the entire second half of boot, starting a few days before the PFA and continuing to now. I went to medical 9 times for my leg, and somehow managed to avoid being ASMOed.
- I was Starboard Watch (not really something I recommend, but it had its perks), and got less sleep than pretty much everyone else in my division. I also got yelled at a lot.

I can also probably answer some questions about SSBI because my investigation is being conducted right now. Also if you have any questions about LRP or Monterey/DLI I may be able to be of assistance.
GoodbyeBlueSky is offline   Reply With Quote