Thread: JUST GRADUATED
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #28
cire

cire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy03 View Post
Hey congrats on graduating I do have a question for you though, I was wondering if you saw anyone that didn't make it or got kicked out while u were in bootcamp, if so how common is it and what were the reasons? I was just curious I ship 1st week in June and I'm nervous as hell!
People can get kicked out for a lot of reasons.. I've seen it from injuries, medical reasons, mental reasons, failure to adapt, failure to train, failing physical and written tests, being asmo'd too many times, busted on drugs, found out they were pregnant, had a warrant for their arrest, going UA, destroying government property, lying or not disclosing information, etc

It's fairly common.. I think for my 900 division we lost about 1/3 by the end.. not sure how it is for everyone else. Most people got weeded out the first 2 weeks, after that it was mainly just due to physical/written tests

Quote:
mack_it_nasty: my boyfriend wouldnt like that gee.
geeMA: the hell? you told me you were single. lol
mack_it_nasty: oh did i...
geeMA: i got trolled
cire is offline   Reply With Quote