View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #8
warehimer33

warehimer33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyPrincess View Post
Well at least I'm not the only one. I eat horribly also, I dont eat breakfast at all. I HATE running with a passion, I havent done alot since graduation in June. I do try to run during the day however most days I dont get to it because I've been so busy lately. I cant run a mile without stopping. Oh nevermind the fact that I usually dont fall asleep until 400 so I usually wake up around 1100, which i know is very bad. My only savior is that I dont leave until March so I have time to get into gear.

Oh and also, my mom accused me of starving myself today because I didnt eat anything all day until 1700 but I had woken up at 1200 so if i did eat anything it would have made me sick.
ARE YOU ME?! lol. I used to go to bed around 2200-2300 and wake up around 0500-0630 now I can't go to bed earlier than 0300 and wake up before around 1100-1200. And because of this I end up eating lunch at like 1400, dinner at 1900, and then I pick up something after work at like 2300. I feel so obese hah. I'm actually staying up tonight and not going to bed until tomorrow night so I can reset my sleep cycle. I want to be able to wake up at 0500, eat breakfast, go on a run, and not crash on my couch when I get back... The only way I can run a mile without stopping is if I do it on a treadmill. I can run a 10 min mile on a treadmill but end up running a 5 min 1/4-1/2 mile at home and feel like I'm about to have a stroke lol. It's ridiculous. I'm sure once I PT at RTC it'll be better because when I run in formation I really push my self so I don't embarrass myself.lol My parents are also on my case about staying up so late and "not being productive"... I'm just waiting for when I start going to DEP meetings and we PT and my recruiter being all up on my ass for being "lazy". omg, I've got a lot of work cut out for me but I've actually heard of people who have never even walked a mile and they go to boot camp and are fine with all the PT... Idk. We'll see once I start my P90x if my motivation will spark.

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan
warehimer33 is offline   Reply With Quote