View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #12
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prop827 View Post
Good old G Shocks.....

I recommend bringing a watch because it is actually up to your RDC's who can and can't wear a watch. Some RDC's only allow leadership to have them (actually, leadership is required to have them). Other RDC's (like mine) allow anyone to wear a watch. I wore my watch all through boot camp, and I was so glad I did, if I hadn't getting to watches and whatnot on time becomes much harder.

The only time you can't wear a watch if the RDCs authorized them for you is during inspections. Otherwise you're fine. As an aside, the RDCs will tell you all early on if you can or can't, you don't need to ask them, they'll let you know.

Worst case, if you aren't allowed to wear it, you're still allowed to keep them in your A&B Drawer normally and when you leave RTC and head to A School you're gonna want that watch!
Awesome writeup, prop827, thanks for the info! My parents just gave me a Citizen Skyhawk as an early going-away gift, so I searched and found this thread... good to know I might get to wear it depending on my RDC!

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote