View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
Laworlo

Laworlo is on a distinguished road

The form letter nobody checks...in fact with mine, I was so confused and rushed that I only put down my fathers name. But the only person that sees that paper is your parents or whoever you are sending it to. You seal them right there. And then the day before Captain's Cup is when you put down the official list of names. Then they typed it up a couple days later and gave a quick glance to make sure it was right and see if you needed to change it.

Side point: There are always people in your division that don't have anybody coming to their graduation and will generally give spots away. Also keep in mind those sailors. You need liberty buddies to leave for those that don't have family coming in. If they don't have anyone, offer if you can, for them to come with you and your family, so that they are not stuck at RTC all day. Same thing applies if you go across the street like I did. There, you need 2 other liberty buddies and yourself for phase 1 liberty unless your family is there, so offer for them to come as well!
Laworlo is offline   Reply With Quote