NavyDEP

NavyDEP (http://www.navydep.com/forums/index.php)
-   Master-at-Arms B640 (http://www.navydep.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   OC OC (http://www.navydep.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3820)

camfurr 03-17-2013 01:33 PM

OC OC

So I just got OC sprayed this past monday... it hurt, bad. It doesn't hurt for about the first ten seconds, and then it just blows up. When I first tried to open my eyes, I couldn't. It's almost as if my muscles weren't letting me open them. My advice for anyone doing it.. there isn't really anything you can do it prepare for it. Also, get baby shampoo. It works wonders for reflash

Haasino 03-17-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camfurr (Post 29142)
My advice for anyone doing it.. there isn't really anything you can do it prepare for it.

Truer words are rarely spoken...

geeMA 03-17-2013 08:22 PM

is brandon keip in your class?

prop827 03-18-2013 04:30 PM

HAHA I <3 OC. I been sprayed 3 times now, and it does not get easier... ever.

My one word of wisdom is when you shower once its all done, don't let the water run off your hair onto your face again, cause you'll just end up with a second round to the eyes as the chemical comes out of your hair.

camfurr 03-22-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeMA (Post 29185)
is brandon keip in your class?

I've seen the name Keip around, but he's not in my class. He may be in my duty section.

F/S-MARodriguez 03-23-2013 05:37 PM

Keip was in my duty section at A-School. I just graduated yesterday with class 13130. In regards to OC spray, it's really not that bad. I'd rather drink a gallon of OC before stepping foot in the gas chamber again.

camfurr 03-23-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F/S-MARodriguez (Post 29519)
Keip was in my duty section at A-School. I just graduated yesterday with class 13130. In regards to OC spray, it's really not that bad. I'd rather drink a gallon of OC before stepping foot in the gas chamber again.

I'd rather sit in the gas chamber for an hour than get OC sprayed. I think it affects people differently.

geeMA 03-23-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camfurr (Post 29520)
I'd rather sit in the gas chamber for an hour than get OC sprayed. I think it affects people differently.

this. reflash for OC was terrible.

kforbs126 03-23-2013 06:55 PM

My command lost my OC spray certificate for a time being and I told them send me to mast before I'll do that crap again.

F/S-MARodriguez 03-23-2013 08:21 PM

I honestly didn't find OC that bad. It didn't affect my breathing at all. During the course all I could talk about to the GM2 that sprayed me was how bad I wanted ice cream.

Also, during the course I couldn't remember a thing that I did but apparently I did it all perfectly. The law of Primacy is definitely not a lie.

chrisxxii 05-02-2013 10:18 PM

I got the oc a few weeks ago. The pain wasn't too bad when I had to concentrate on the course. It got bad when I was sitting there after the course waiting for the effects of it to die off. It felt like my face was in so much pain that I was forgetting to breath.

sporkhey 05-02-2013 10:29 PM

I have been sprayed twice and it hurts the same both times. I have seen some hardened criminals go through 2-3 rounds of OC spray and still not comply. Thats some beast mode right there. If there is OC about to be used Im gone! Tase me any day over that junk.

Temen 05-05-2013 10:50 PM

I'd definitely take the gas chamber over OC myself. Not sure how the ASF course differs from the normal MA course, but it definitely wasn't fun to go through. I think the worse part was the can was dying when I got sprayed, so half in my eyes and the other half in my nose. Reflash didn't help at all.