PDA

View Full Version : For the females out there...

rmorales14
07-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Out of all things that I could be concerned with, I am concerned the most currently about my period.

The day after I am supposed to ship out, I am supposed to get my period. At this time, I will more and likely be in p-days. How does this work? Will they have a stock of supplies in the bathroom? Can I bring my own/will they let me use them?

Barbazu
07-25-2017, 05:55 PM
If I remember correctly you'll be issued a supply. After a week or two you'll be able to go to the NEX and buy the brand/style you prefer. I don't think they let you bring your own.

EDIT: I'm a guy btw and I could be wrong. But that's what I remember happening.

Crash282
07-26-2017, 11:52 PM
Out of all things that I could be concerned with, I am concerned the most currently about my period.

The day after I am supposed to ship out, I am supposed to get my period. At this time, I will more and likely be in p-days. How does this work? Will they have a stock of supplies in the bathroom? Can I bring my own/will they let me use them?

In the start guide it says to bring a small one week supply of your feminine products (in case you do start in p-says)

jzhaun
07-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Yeah, bring what you need, they'll let you keep it.

Basically everyone will buy menstrual products to contribute to the joint stock kept in the head whenever you go to the nex, but you don't go right away, so up til then you're either relying on what you brought or asking around.

I recall several people who had to bum off anyone who had extra tampons/pads for the first week because they hadn't thought to bring any.