PDA

View Full Version : CM details

AdamsProudWife
01-22-2009, 02:38 PM
If anyone is ever interested in the CM details, like schooling and what they actually do in batallian, please feel free to ask my husband and me! I can ask him any questions you may have and he can tell you all about the A school experience etc. :)

navyboy2323
06-07-2013, 07:13 AM
If anyone is ever interested in the CM details, like schooling and what they actually do in batallian, please feel free to ask my husband and me! I can ask him any questions you may have and he can tell you all about the A school experience etc. :)
i join the navy and my rating is Cm,can you please give me some information about this rating.

bez03
10-27-2013, 06:09 PM

I know there is a greater chance of seeing combat in the seebee community, I just want to mentally prepare myself if I have to go on patrol or something. Did your husband ever have to pick a gun and go into combat as an CM.

kforbs126
10-27-2013, 06:39 PM
I know there is a greater chance of seeing combat in the seebee community, I just want to mentally prepare myself if I have to go on patrol or something. Did your husband ever have to pick a gun and go into combat as an CM.

It's pretty likely. They get combat training from Marines.