PDA

View Full Version : Geobach "A" School

AlphaWolf
06-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Greetings,

I plan on geobaching my upcoming school even though the orders are accompanied.

My primary concern is financial adjustments - As such, I am told I receive BAS, but partial will be taken. No one in Admin at the schoolhouse could provide the exact amount, though approx $200.

Whether this is because it fluctuates, depends on how many times you eat at the galley, no one knows, etc. - I was wondering if any present/past students could provide a dollar amount charged for eating at the galley?

Other than that, any additional advice or details regarding going to school alone would be greatly appreciated. I plan on commuting by bicycle most days and using public transport to get around town if you have any knowledge regarding this.

Thanks for your time.

JayMaple
06-22-2015, 02:43 PM
My brother is in the army but he says it cost him 30$ a month to eat at the galley

Spook
06-22-2015, 03:05 PM
When I was in school. Roughly $130 was taken out per month for BAS. It was taken out regardless if you ate at the galley or not. Duty stations are different, but thats what my school had going on.

BonzerAsp
06-22-2015, 04:23 PM
My "A" School took out money for the galley. It was $100-$200 I believe. I would have to bring up my old LES's to check for sure though. Once you get to your duty station you should be able to get BAS.

AlphaWolf
06-23-2015, 12:37 PM
I appreciate the responses. Were any of you CTNs specifically? Or CTs located on Corry Station? It seems like a wide range.

rjk707
06-23-2015, 03:37 PM
Not a CTN but in the Galley when you walk in there is a TV above where you swipe your card. On that tv there are slides of the daily meals and daily meal prices. That might help you.