PDA

View Full Version : Picking a job

texasblock81
06-16-2015, 06:29 AM
I'm interested in picking a rate dealing with computers. I'm interested in security and networking. Now I only have IT, IS, CTT available to pick. I would've gone with CTN if I could but I feel like CTT and IS aren't really going the direction I want so I guess that only leaves me with IT. Which is fine cause that was my second choice before I found out I couldn't do CTN but if I don't even get IT I'm probably not interested anymore. Please help me decide I appreciate the feedback.

mb11g
06-16-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm interested in picking a rate dealing with computers. I'm interested in security and networking. Now I only have IT, IS, CTT available to pick. I would've gone with CTN if I could but I feel like CTT and IS aren't really going the direction I want so I guess that only leaves me with IT. Which is fine cause that was my second choice before I found out I couldn't do CTN but if I don't even get IT I'm probably not interested anymore. Please help me decide I appreciate the feedback.

You state that if you don't get IT you are not interested anymore. So how exactly do you want someone to help you decide if you are that narrow minded? Ok, I understand you couldn't get into CTN. Furthermore, you state you aren't interested in CTT or IS. With that being said, I can help you pick! Pick IT that is the only one you are interested in! Nailed it!

JayMaple
06-16-2015, 12:18 PM
You state that if you don't get IT you are not interested anymore. So how exactly do you want someone to help you decide if you are that narrow minded? Ok, I understand you couldn't get into CTN. Furthermore, you state you aren't interested in CTT or IS. With that being said, I can help you pick! Pick IT that is the only one you are interested in! Nailed it!

Where is a Like Button :ilovemypc:

sweetmtn
06-16-2015, 05:57 PM
You might also ask yourself WHY you want to enlist in the first place...is it only to get ahead in the career field you want or to serve your country....