PDA

View Full Version : CTN A school - pcs orders

darkguard
03-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to through this out for any married ctns to be. The course is long enough that your family is authorized to move which means you wont get FSA. I was missinformed at meps and didnt try to move family andnow im too close to graduation. They also change housing allowance to pensacola and you have to file paperwork to get that fixed (I thought this was why I lost fsa and would get fixed at same time which is why I didnt catch it) hopefully this will help someone else not miss out.

Nicknyte
03-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to through this out for any married ctns to be. The course is long enough that your family is authorized to move which means you wont get FSA. I was missinformed at meps and didnt try to move family andnow im too close to graduation. They also change housing allowance to pensacola and you have to file paperwork to get that fixed (I thought this was why I lost fsa and would get fixed at same time which is why I didnt catch it) hopefully this will help someone else not miss out.

This was a bit hard for me to read, but I understand what you said completely. Make sure you work on get back any backpay that was missed due to this error. As an hopeful IT/CTN, I will take heed to your warning, as I am also married. Thanks, and good luck.