PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Jazzy
12-08-2013, 03:51 AM
In the AECF program when the sailors get to come home between A and C school typically how long are they home for? My boyfriend is wanting to do so much when he comes home, but not sure how much time he will have.

Jazzy
12-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Hey guys was just wondering does anyone know how much time the sailors are getting to be home between A school and C school?

jzhaun
12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Generally from what I've seen (from people graduating my A school) you can take as much leave as you want, provided you have it saved up and you're not going to miss the start of C school. Generally they don't cut things that close though - they leave you time to check in to the new command get settled go thru indoc etc etc. Most of the graduates I know took around 2 weeks of leave.

Jazzy
12-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Generally from what I've seen (from people graduating my A school) you can take as much leave as you want, provided you have it saved up and you're not going to miss the start of C school. Generally they don't cut things that close though - they leave you time to check in to the new command get settled go thru indoc etc etc. Most of the graduates I know took around 2 weeks of leave.

Thank you. I'm trying to save a lot of my time for when my boyfriend comes home (which is a while) so I can take majority of the days he's here off.