PDA

View Full Version : PIR guests

JDC
10-27-2013, 08:42 AM
My son called last week to tell us the guest list has been reduced from 4 guests to 3 and said people can come to the chapel across the street to watch.
I have been hearing conflicting info on this. Anybody know anything about this?
by the way, his PIR is this Friday Nov 1

LT Guppy
10-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Go with what your son says. Being there, he has the most current information.

(if a class is particularly large, it's not unheard of for them to limit the number of guests to three instead of four)

drego86
10-27-2013, 09:39 PM
If he says his guest list is at three then it will be three allowed through the gate to see him graduate. If you have more than three they will not be allowed in past the gate. They can wait till your son gets liberty and then you can take him off base and to dinner with them or whatever you want to do with him.

CoolHandL
10-28-2013, 12:13 AM
My son called last week to tell us the guest list has been reduced from 4 guests to 3 and said people can come to the chapel across the street to watch.
I have been hearing conflicting info on this. Anybody know anything about this?
by the way, his PIR is this Friday Nov 1
I didn't discuss the specifics with my son, but that is what I have heard as well. I have also heard that space in the chapel is limited.I think they mean it for a 4th guest who was already on the list, not for just anyone who shows up. It may be easier to have the 4th+ watch on the live stream at the hotel. Some of the hotels may have a room set up for that.