PDA

View Full Version : Children at PIR

aneely
02-20-2013, 09:30 AM
I know the maximum is 4. I would have my parents, girlfriend, and sister. Though my niece will be 2 during my PIR. Would my sister be able to have her, or would putting my sister on the list be pointless?

PacificSunrise
02-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Children 2 and under don't need to be on the access list.

sweetmtn
02-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Just understand that the PIR is LONG! And it is really upsetting to those around a toddler that is fussy! Can that toddler sit still on your sisters lap for well over 2 hours?(rules for that age is they get no seat, but must sit on a family members lap) How fun would it be for your family if she gets fussy and cries and the people around them get ticked off due to the disturbance?

I know when my son graduated, we arrived at the gates at 0600, were FINALLY seated by around 8, got out of there close to noon!

CoolHandL
02-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Check on the recent policy changes. I think the limit can be 3, depending on the number of divisions.

llamayamaa
02-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Check on the recent policy changes. I think the limit can be 3, depending on the number of divisions.

The absolute limit is 4, but for grads with more than a certain number of divisions, they knock it down to 3. You get a letter within the first week that will say how many people are allowed, and if military (active/retired) count as part of your number.

PacificSunrise
02-20-2013, 03:54 PM
The absolute limit is 4, but for grads with more than a certain number of divisions, they knock it down to 3. You get a letter within the first week that will say how many people are allowed, and if military (active/retired) count as part of your number.

12 or less divisions will allow you 4 guests and 13 or more divisions will allow you 3 guests.