PDA

View Full Version : any OS leaving the end of Jan. 2013

3rdGenSailor
01-15-2013, 09:00 PM
hey guys/girls I just got my new ship-date today and its 20130122. So if any future OS leaves then, or a day close to it. It would be cool to know there are others from this site going to be there.

Brometheus
01-16-2013, 07:35 PM
hey guys/girls I just got my new ship-date today and its 20130122. So if any future OS leaves then, or a day close to it. It would be cool to know there are others from this site going to be there.

I leave for os on the 23rd.

3rdGenSailor
01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
I leave for os on the 23rd.

Right on man, we may get in the same division.

Brometheus
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Right on man, we may get in the same division.

yea man ill probably see you in A-school as well.

couple more days left of being a civilian shieeet.

3rdGenSailor
01-17-2013, 12:16 AM
yea man ill probably see you in A-school as well.

couple more days left of being a civilian shieeet.

You nervous at all?

Brometheus
01-18-2013, 12:58 AM
You nervous at all?

Ehh yea a little I mean its bootcamp have no clue what to expect
Iknow its not as bad as marines bootcamp, but yea slightly nervous and excited

You?

3rdGenSailor
01-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Ehh yea a little I mean its bootcamp have no clue what to expect
Iknow its not as bad as marines bootcamp, but yea slightly nervous and excited

You?

I'm more worried about the plane ride(bad experience) than RTC....and the running haha

Brometheus
01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm more worried about the plane ride(bad experience) than RTC....and the running haha

Shit the plane ride is nothing lol compared to ur DI's yelling at you and asking for the 11th general order! Lol!

If you dont mind me asking why are you nervous of plane rides?

3rdGenSailor
01-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Shit the plane ride is nothing lol compared to ur DI's yelling at you and asking for the 11th general order! Lol!

If you dont mind me asking why are you nervous of plane rides?

I got the 11 down pat, its not so much planerides but flying in general. When I was like 8 or 10 I got in a open door helicopter, sat next to the opening, and I forgot To do the safety belt so when it banked right I started to slide towards the outside, and I grabbed the guy for life(so it felt like at the time lol )

Brometheus
01-20-2013, 01:54 PM
I got the 11 down pat, its not so much planerides but flying in general. When I was like 8 or 10 I got in a open door helicopter, sat next to the opening, and I forgot To do the safety belt so when it banked right I started to slide towards the outside, and I grabbed the guy for life(so it felt like at the time lol )

Aha sounds serious man. Yea i only the first 5. Need to get them down before i leave and the sailors creed idk at all. Shit so you got to meps tommorow huh?

And do you know any OS's ? I want to know what our working days would consist of, after a-school

3rdGenSailor
01-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Aha sounds serious man. Yea i only the first 5. Need to get them down before i leave and the sailors creed idk at all. Shit so you got to meps tommorow huh?
And do you know any OS's ? I want to know what our working days would consist of, after a-school

There is a thread here giving hints on how tlolo remember the 11, creed isn't that hard. I leave tomorrow to hotel then tuesday is meps then flight. Nah I don't know any but you can google the work schedule. Hey what's your name so if I hear it there I'll shout" "brometheus!!?"lol

Brometheus
01-20-2013, 10:08 PM
There is a thread here giving hints on how tlolo remember the 11, creed isn't that hard. I leave tomorrow to hotel then tuesday is meps then flight. Nah I don't know any but you can google the work schedule. Hey what's your name so if I hear it there I'll shout" "brometheus!!?"lol

Sailor Kotlowski haha Alex

Whats yours? Ill deffintly see you during p-days or when we get into division

3rdGenSailor
01-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Sailor Kotlowski haha Alex

Matthew bullen, you'll spot me by my southern accent that I apparently have. Sorry for that tolol typo I meant" to", I got to use phone since our wifi been out for some reason.

Brometheus
01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Matthew bullen, you'll spot me by my southern accent that I apparently have. Sorry for that tolol typo I meant" to", I got to use phone since our wifi been out for some reason.

Haha alright man sweet!

3rdGenSailor
01-21-2013, 06:33 PM
[/U]ometheus;26096]Sailor Kotlowski haha Alex

At the hotel man, this is still crazy

Brometheus
01-21-2013, 11:59 PM
At the hotel man, this is still crazy

Still there

3rdGenSailor
01-22-2013, 03:52 PM