PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Earn E-3 at bootcamp

FutureEngineMan
01-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Whats up shipmates? Im leaving may 13 2013 for boot and im going in as e-2 due to college credits.

I was wondering what people could tell me about ways to achieve E-3 by the end of bootcamp

Post back and let me know! im trying to start my navy career off on a high foot

TrooperTaff
01-07-2013, 12:47 AM
kiss. ass.

Jeremy
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Whats up shipmates? Im leaving may 13 2013 for boot and im going in as e-2 due to college credits.

I was wondering what people could tell me about ways to achieve E-3 by the end of bootcamp

Post back and let me know! im trying to start my navy career off on a high foot

Pass the written test thing and pass the very first pfysical fitness test they give you and show then your a leader and not just a Schmuck in the back row trying to get through not noticed. They will usually promote an e-1 to an e-2 before they promote an e-2 to an e-3 but it's your best chance to become an e-3 in bootcamp. I'm going in as an e-2 as well due to the amount of refferals I have but I'll be kissing ass in bootcamp to try to make an e-3.
Hope this helped.

JoGoessl
01-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Make sure you have your Gen Orders/sailor's creed down and practice yelling them, so when you get there your not mumbling them. Like before kiss ass, be a team leader not a "blue falcon". Practice standing at attention for 30+ min and try to not break bering.

FutureSailorB
01-07-2013, 12:58 PM
its ways to earn e-3 before basic thats what ur recruiter is for