PDA

View Full Version : To graduate boot camp you must pass Battle Stations 21, and here it is...

Craig
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM
All,
For those that want to know about Battle Stations.

When Battle Stations was 1st made, they release a video for senior Navy personnel to view. Since public funds were used in the making of the film, it was released as "Approved for Public Release. Distribution Unlimited".

The Navy only released 5 copies of the film, then decided to stop making the copies because they wanted to keep the action a surprise for the sailors. They then had the sailors sign a form (called a Page 13) saying they wouldn't talk about it.

Well, that page 13 is actually useless. This video tells the whole story. Thankfully, the distro is unlimited, but you won't find it anywhere. Not on YouTube, not on the web, not anywhere. There is only two places that have it. One is on a deppers website, and the other is this website:

Battle Stations 21 @ NavyDEP.com (http://tinypic.com/m/fp3579/3)

So now you know exactly what Battle stations is all about...
Please sign your Page 13 after watching....~ha

sweetmtn
12-11-2012, 11:33 AM
BRAVO CRAIG!!!!!!!!:happyfeet:

Haasino
12-11-2012, 04:56 PM
I was disappointed by Battle Stations...

Bingle
12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
I was disappointed by Battle Stations...

I would have to agree with you there. I expected much more from it.

AnnaGB
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
That doesn't look so bad. Kind of just reiterates everything that people have been saying. Work with your division members and you won't fail.

Malarkey
12-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Yeah, personally, the biggest thing I worry about is the others. I hate getting in trouble for other peoples' screw ups. Ha.

Bingle
12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
That doesn't look so bad. Kind of just reiterates everything that people have been saying. Work with your division members and you won't fail.

Yeah, personally, the biggest thing I worry about is the others. I hate getting in trouble for other peoples' screw ups. Ha.

Just stay awake and you WILL be fine :).

AnnaGB
12-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Just stay awake and you WILL be fine :).

I will try my best! hahaha

TrooperTaff
12-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah just stay awake. It's kinda dumb lol

Haasino
12-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Brace for shock! :cool:

De'jonGotIt
12-14-2012, 01:57 PM
This video was very interesting! I think ill be more excited about this more than anything else in basic

bbrandon92
12-14-2012, 11:15 PM
this is good BUT at the beginning of battlestations 21 there going to take a small group of you at a time into a room and ask each one of you if you at anytime have heard anything at all about what the night was to bring. Dont say that you know this, you dont want to get in trouble. NO OFFENSE what so EVER to navydep but battlestations is best not known. Its truly a great experience and the experience will be spoiled if you know whats to come.

bbrandon92
12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Brace for shock! :cool:

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Haasino
12-14-2012, 11:55 PM
this is good BUT at the beginning of battlestations 21 there going to take a small group of you at a time into a room and ask each one of you if you at anytime have heard anything at all about what the night was to bring. Dont say that you know this, you dont want to get in trouble. NO OFFENSE what so EVER to navydep but battlestations is best not known. Its truly a great experience and the experience will be spoiled if you know whats to come.

They didn't do that to anyone in my division... or my brother division... or any of the 127 sailors here in THU with me. In fact, or RDCs, the instructors at firefighting, and the facilitators at Battle Stations all gave us a heads-up on what to expect and what scenarios we were gonna face.

jbowerman
01-15-2013, 01:29 PM
My daughter will PIR 02/08, When will I recv the Im a sailor call prior to PIR?

LT Guppy
01-15-2013, 10:21 PM

Anytime in the week prior. There's not a specific date that they go through Battlestations, because only so many divisions can go through per day.

LENNY0861
01-16-2013, 07:53 AM

My sons friend graduates the same day div 99 13 I will let you know if we hear anything, cant wait till I get to see my son pir around mar 22 or so as he starts next week

TrooperTaff
01-16-2013, 08:31 PM
make sure when you fight the fires to spray the people controlling the fire lol