PDA

View Full Version : Retainers, legal stuff, and any last minute advice?

AyeeYoAP
12-03-2012, 12:53 PM
I leave for RTC on Wednesday and I wear a retainer. I know im supposed to bring my retainer case but would i be allowed to wear it while in RTC?

Also, I got a ticket for not signaling while turning while in I was in DEP. I went to defensive driving and my case was dismissed. I'll be bringing a copy of the dismissal paper with me to RTC. Is this a good idea since I'll have an extra background check bkuz of my rate?

Also is there any last minute advice anyone could give me? I ship out on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous! :(

Thanks in advanced :)

AnthonyG
12-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I leave for RTC on Wednesday and I wear a retainer. I know im supposed to bring my retainer case but would i be allowed to wear it while in RTC?

Also, I got a ticket for not signaling while turning while in I was in DEP. I went to defensive driving and my case was dismissed. I'll be bringing a copy of the dismissal paper with me to RTC. Is this a good idea since I'll have an extra background check bkuz of my rate?

Also is there any last minute advice anyone could give me? I ship out on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous! :(

Thanks in advanced :)

Not sure about the retainer, but ABSOLUTELY bring your copy of the paper. You should notify your recruiter too. It's a big no-no to have them find something that wasn't disclosed originially even if it's something as mundane as a traffic stop.

You'll be fine! Don't overthink, make sure you can shut up, and do your best. Think, if the next guy can do it, so can I.

:D

AVSailor
12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Idk about the ticket.

But do not bring your retainer. You are not allowed to have it or wear it.