PDA

View Full Version : Job Change Question

Strempek
11-30-2012, 12:19 AM
So i went to MEPs and sat around until 5 pm when they said they closed and got rushed in to signing a contract. Recruiter said to sign whatever they show me so we dont have to come back and my job can get changed easily. Since ive signed up on 20120719 i have been getting told my job change should be done soon continuously. Im just wondering if its actually that hard to change jobs or im getting dragged along. I ship 20130211 as of now and am an AECF. Im waiting to change to an IS hopefully.

sweetmtn
11-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Did you submit a DAR request with your recruiter?

AnthonyG
11-30-2012, 06:27 AM
So i went to MEPs and sat around until 5 pm when they said they closed and got rushed in to signing a contract. Recruiter said to sign whatever they show me so we dont have to come back and my job can get changed easily. Since ive signed up on 20120719 i have been getting told my job change should be done soon continuously. Im just wondering if its actually that hard to change jobs or im getting dragged along. I ship 20130211 as of now and am an AECF. Im waiting to change to an IS hopefully.

Not sure how everything else works, but changing might very well push your ship date back... :/

Strempek
11-30-2012, 03:33 PM
I did submit the DAR and he called asking if my aunt is in jail, she isn't and never was, not sure where they got that from haha, but I'm still waiting. It was submitted the 1st of October and I know I will likely be pushed back. I was told possibly 2 months and that's okay.