PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of bringing nicorette?

bbrandon92
04-24-2012, 08:59 PM
I think I already know the answer but im going to ask anyway, any chance I can bring nicorette gum with me to bootcamp (or something similar)? I quit smoking the other day, and this stuff really works! I leave in 12 days, im hoping im alright without the gum by then but the nicorette quit program is 12 weeks not 12 days haha, anyway I think il be fine without it but il be better with it.

kforbs126
04-24-2012, 10:08 PM
I think I already know the answer but im going to ask anyway, any chance I can bring nicorette gum with me to bootcamp (or something similar)? I quit smoking the other day, and this stuff really works! I leave in 12 days, im hoping im alright without the gum by then but the nicorette quit program is 12 weeks not 12 days haha, anyway I think il be fine without it but il be better with it.

No way. They will throw it away or make you ship it back.

prop827
04-25-2012, 10:34 AM
That will NOT happen. Quit before you go is the best you can do.

bbrandon92
04-25-2012, 11:09 AM
That will NOT happen. Quit before you go is the best you can do.

I already quit, the gum just helps.

Nuke Guy
04-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Nope, you will quit cold turkey. The only things you will be able to have are things that medical gives you. After you get out of bootcamp, you can get nicotine gum from medical, but not while you are at RTC

blueberripie
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
My son smoked up until he left for BC in March 2012 and in one of his letters he said he has had no desire to smoke and he was a half to a full pack a day smoker. He said he is way too busy to even think of it.
Good luck and you can do it!!!
:happyfeet:

bbrandon92
04-26-2012, 10:03 PM
My son smoked up until he left for BC in March 2012 and in one of his letters he said he has had no desire to smoke and he was a half to a full pack a day smoker. He said he is way too busy to even think of it.
Good luck and you can do it!!!
:happyfeet:

yea I think il be fine, i havent smoked in three days so far, plus i think the gum is less addicting then actually smoking. Il be good lol